The RPCC-D1553 provides the highest level of performance and density for MIL-STD-1553A/B in a Type II PCMCIA (PC Card) form factor.
This dual channel card is RoHS-compliant and is a direct drop-in replacement for the PCC-D1553 card which it replaces. The RPCC-D1553 comes with all necessary cables for operation. Cables designed for the PCC-1553 card will not work with the RPCC-D1553 card. The RPCC-D1553 provides 1 or 2 channels integrated with powerful API software providing instant access to all MIL-STD-1553 databus functionality and data.
Standard features: IRIG-B Receiver (AM or DC/TTL), Generator (DC/TTL), realtime bus playback (with ability to edit out RTs), a periodic message insertion, error injection/detection, conditional BC branching, 45-bit timetags and “Oneshot” BC operation.
- Multi-function and single-function configurations
- High-level API for Windows® and Linux included (contact the factory for supported operating system versions)
- Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- 1 or 2 independent dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 A/B Notice II channels
- IRIG-B Rec (AM or DC/TTL),Gen (DC/TTL) standard
- Two bi-directional discretes
- BC&RT error injection/detection
- BC&RT link list structure
- 1 MByte RAM per channel