Abaco Systems' R15-USB is the latest generation of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II using a high speed USB 2.0 interface with one or two dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II/IV channels. Available in -40 to +75 temperatures (with relays) and ruggedized (without relays). The R15-USB includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time..
Abaco Systems’ R15-USB’s standard features include: IRIG-B signal Receiver (AM or DC/TTL) /Generator (DC/TTL), software selectable transformer or direct coupling, 2 Mbytes of RAM, 64-bit 25 nanosecond message timetagging, input and output triggers for each 1553 channel, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error injection and detection, 8 bi-directional avionics level discretes, automatic and manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses, along with advanced BC functionality. The R15-USB Bus Monitor provides unparalleled error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses.
R15-USB multi-function interfaces are easily configured to operate with simultaneous Bus Controller, up to 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor functionality.
Dual-function R15-USB interfaces have all the features and functionality of the multi-function versions, with either Bus monitor or 31 Remote terminals, or Bus Monitor and Bus Controller.
Abaco Systems Embedded Systems provides our advanced 1553 API in source code, along with support for Windows® and Linux (contact the factory for supported operating system versions). To access 1553 functionality without software development, Abaco Systems’ BusTools/1553 MIL-STD-1553 bus analysis, simulation and data logging/monitoring solution is optionally available.
- In Multi-function mode operates simultaneously as a Bus Controller, with up to 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- In Dual-function mode operates simultaneously as either a Bus Monitor or 31 Remote terminals, or Bus Monitor and Bus Controller
- High-level API for Windows® and Linux included (contact the factory for supported operating system versions)
- IRIG-B Receiver (AM or DC/TTL) and Generator (DC/TTL) standard
- 64 bit 25 ns resolution time tagging (virtually unlimited time stamping)
- Complete message programmability and flexible message generation
- I/O triggering and error injection/detection
- External differential time-tag reset and clock inputs
- 8 Bi-directional Avionics discretes
- Optional conformal coating
- Optional rugged, transformer coupled no relays
RoHS compliant to EU directive 2002/95/EC
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation Guide v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Platform Support v8.28
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- R15-USB Quick Start Guide
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert