Looking for PMC board? Click here.
The QPM-1553-TB provides the highest level of performance, flexibility and interface density for MIL-STD-1553A/B via PMC (PCI Mezzanine Card) to Thunderbolt 3 device. The QPM-1553-TB is integrated with powerful software that reduces development time. All 1553 databus functionality is supported from our advanced API (Application Programming Interface).
Standard features include 1 MB RAM per channel, real-time bus playback, aperiodic message insertion, error injection/detection, conditional BC branching, 64-bit, 25 nanosecond message timetagging, and "one-shot" BC operation. Options include IRIG-B Receiver/Generator, ruggedized, extended temp and conductive cooling configurations. The Bus Monitor mode provides 100% bus monitoring of a fully loaded 1553 buses.
The Abaco Systems MIL-STD-1553 product line is significantly enhanced to meet the varying requirements of end users. The internal MIL-STD-1553 Local Processing Unit (LPU) has undergone a major update to improve and expand performance, functionality and modularity.
The LPU version is 4.XX or 5.XX (V4/V5) on legacy firmware and version 6.XX (V6) on the new enhanced firmware. In addition to these LPU improvements, multiple other changes were added to enhance firmware and software modularity across multiple platforms.
V6 firmware is highly recommended for all new developments. Previous V4/V5 firmware has been deprecated and will no longer be actively developed but will continue to be supported. Any future 1553 product features or enhancements will only be developed for the V6 firmware.
Using V6 firmware will require updating to BusTools/1553-API version 8.x or later.
Multi-function or dual-function versions
High-level API for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP, Server 2012 R1/R2, VxWorks, Linux, and Integrity included
Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 A/B Notice II channels
- AN-003 Oscilloscope 1553 App Note
- AN-005 Connecting 1553 App Note
- AN-007 1553A Protocol Applications
- AN-011 Using the BusTools/1553-API with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
- AN-012 Using the BusTools/1553-API with Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
- AN-013 Moving from SBS to Abaco 1553 Products
- AN-020 Transitioning to UCA32 Firmware
- AN-026 QCP to QPM Migration App Note
- AN-027 QPM-1553 Managing Component Obsolescence
- Bustools/1553-API Release Notes 6.44
- AN-15 BusTools/1553-API and Core API Software Comparison
- Windows Platform Support Notice
Software & Drivers
- BusTools/1553-API Example Code 1.0
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation v8.24
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 4 PowerPC Installation 8.22
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 4 x86 Installation 8.22
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 5 PowerPC Installation 8.22
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS PowerPC Installation 6.44
- BusTools/1553-API QNX Installation 6.44
- BusTools/1553-API QNX Installation 8.08
- BusTools/1553-API Solaris SPARC Installation 6.32
- BusTools/1553-API Solaris x86 Installation 6.44
- BusTools/1553-API Solaris x86 Installation 8.08
- BusTools/1553-API VxWorks Distribution v8.22A
- BusTools/1553-API Windows and VxWorks Installation 6.44
- BusTools/1553-API Windows Installation v8.24A
- CEI Probe v4.91
- BusTools/1553-API Integrity Installation Guide
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation Guide v8.24
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 4 PowerPC Support
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 4 x86 Support
- BusTools/1553-API LynxOS 5 PowerPC Support
- BusTools/1553-API QNX Installation Guide
- BusTools/1553-API Solaris Installation Guide
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- BusTools1553-API VxWorks User Manual
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- Thunderbolt 3 User Guide
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert