Video Streaming in a Rugged Unmanned Vehicle Environment
The ICS-8580 is a standalone video frame capture, compression, streaming and archiving solution in an XMC format making it an ideal solution for demanding video streaming tasks in military and aerospace applications.
Small, Lightweight and Consumes Little Power
The ICS-8580 responds to the rapid growth in unmanned vehicles and their requirement to deliver high quality mission video over links that are often bandwidth-constrained. It is designed to be a simple, plug-and-play solution that requires minimal integration or software development. The XMC form factor means that it is small, lightweight and consumes little power and with these features, in conjunction with its rugged design, means that it can be quickly deployed in demanding video compression or capture applications such as UAVs, integrated situational awareness, military video distribution and port security and border control.
- A Guide to the Generic Vehicle Architecture
- Automated Target Tracking
- Effective Video Handling on Unmanned Vehicles
- Embedded Computing Technologies for Unmanned Vehicles
- GPUDirect™ RDMA
- TS-MPEG4 Video Compression Application Concepts
- Video Electronics Designed with the Unmanned Vehicle in Mind
- AI for Embedded Defense is Here
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
GStreamer Optimized Multimedia Processing for Audio and Video
GStreamer is an OS platform-independent multimedia framework for constructing modular processing pipelines using an extensible plug-in architecture. Applications range from Ogg Vorbis playback and audio/video streaming to complex audio mixing, video processing, metadata, subtitles and much more.
Product Lifecycle Management
All our products are designed to be supported over the multi-year – multi-decade, even – lifetime of the typical program. Whether for technology insertion or obsolescence management, we’re with you for the long haul.