Multiple algorithm capability
The ADEPT105 automatic video tracker/image processor in CompactPCI form factor is capable of multiple operating modes. Pre-processors using advanced image processing algorithms are followed by tracking algorithms which include centroid, edge, multiple target track, phase correlation, combined and SceneLock. It can also provide real-time electronic video stabilization using the SceneLock algorithm. This commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) card can be mounted in any standard CompactPCI chassis.
Easy set-up and development
The ADEPT105 incorporates two-axis PID platform drive filters and onboard serial links, as well as intuitive menu-driven PC software. The ADEPT tracker family has been developed to provide the highest performance solutions in the smallest, fully environmentally-proven hardware packages. Field-proven on military and civilian platforms on land, sea and air, Abaco Systems' image processing products incorporate the benefits of unrivalled application experience.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW