Next Generation RF Processing System
VP431, the next generation of our first mover VP430 3U VPX commercial off-the-shelf, direct RF processing systems, now features the all new 3rd-generation Xilinx Radio Frequency System-On-Chip (RFSoC) Technology. The VP431 maximizes I/O channel density, reduces the radio frequency signal chain complexity, allows for heterogeneous processing capability.
Designed to Align with SOSA™ Technical Standard
The VP431 aligns to the Sensor Open Systems Architecture™ (SOSA) technical standard which enables the military to procure cost-effective tactical systems that can also be efficiently upgraded or repurposed. Primes and integrators will see reduced platform time-to-market, resulting in faster revenue generation by having a menu of existing qualified solution sets that can be rapidly integrated.
Increased Performance in Less Space
The VP431 is a major step forward in performance and density, enabling the use of fewer boards with increased performance – thus minimizing SWaP - as well as the built-in ability to handle advanced MIMO, beamforming, and many military & aerospace, and commercial applications such as communications, sensor processing, radar, and electronic warfare.
3U VPX RF Processing System
The VP431 features the transformational 3rd generation Xilinx® Zynq® Ultrascale+™ RF system-on-chip (RFSoC). The ZU47DR device used on the VP431 includes eight integrated analog-to-digital converters sampling up to 5.0GSPS, eight digital-to-analog converters up to 10.0GSPS, a user programmable FPGA fabric, and multi-core Zynq ARM® processing subsystem.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert