Next Generation FPGA, Aligned with SOSA Technical Standards
The VP460 is designed to enable customers to begin development of their next generation systems using revolutionary new processor technology. It is in alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard to provide the interoperability required by the US Air Force, Army and Navy.
Increased Performance in Less Space
The VP460 is a major step forward in performance and density, enabling the use of fewer boards with increased performance – thus minimizing SWaP - as well as the built-in ability to handle advanced MIMO, beamforming, and many applications such as communications, sensor processing, radar, and electronic warfare.
RFSoC and HBM, All in One
A 6U VPX RF processing system, the VP460 features the transformational Xilinx® Zynq® Ultrascale+™ RF system-on-chip (RFSoC) technology and the latest Xilinx Virtex™ Ultrascale+ High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) FPGA device. The RFSoC ZU29DR device used on the VP460 includes 16 integrated analog-to-digital converters at 2GSPS, 16 digital-to-analog converters at 6.4 GSPS, a user- programmable FPGA fabric, and multi-core Zynq ARM® processing subsystem.
The HBM VU37P device features the speed and capabilities of an UltraScale+ FPGA together with integrated DRAM in the FPGA package, capable of up to 460GB/s data transfer rates on-chip.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic Support’s shifting size
- Electronic warfare sensor processing in a SWaP-constrained environment
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert
RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
Controlling the electromagnetic spectrum on the battlefield is essential to mission success. A major factor in capturing and maintaining that control is having the most advanced radar and electronic warfare systems. Learn how RFSoC technology is bringing the needed performance...
FPGA DSP Board Support Package
Our FPGA DSP Board Support Package gives you complete control, flexibility and power to develop solutions for the most demanding DSP applications. It's built upon pre-validated IP blocks that have been designed to minimize FPGA resource utilization - giving you as much programmable logic for your application as possible.
Digital Signal Processing
Build an electronic warfare solution from the largest FMC portfolio on the market and leading edge DSP boards that are modular, minimize latency and come with built in security features—all built on open standards.