We recommend the following alternative solutions:
The TS-VID-MP4 delivers a dual input RS-170 NTSC/PAL video capture and compression solution for military and high performance commercial applications in an integrated PMC solution. Using a powerful FPGA processor, with integrated MPEG-4 encoder, this integrated solution is ideal for video data recording, surveillance, UAV operations, reconnassiance and other camera-based applications where video data needs to be transferred on a network.
- FPGA-based processor delivers flexibilty and extended life cycle
- Air or conduction cooled solutions
- Dual input and single output RS-170 video
- Integrated and tested RS-170 NTSC/PAL video capture and MPEG-4 compression
- Sensor Processing Resource Center
- TS-DK-ITK - Complete FPGA development kit for use with the TS-Series of FPGA Processors
- TS-MPEG4 Video Compression Application Concepts
- Video Electronics Designed with the Unmanned Vehicle in Mind
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW