Designed for both receive and transmit applications for radar and communications, the ICS-572 PMC module combines the best in 14-bit ADC and DAC technologies with a high density, high speed FPGA to provide industry-leading cost, size and performance. The ICS-572 includes two (2) 14-bit, 105 MHz ADCs, two (2) 14-bit, 200 MHz DACs, 4 or 6 million gate Xilinx FPGA, 64 MBytes SDRAM, 8 MBytes QDR-II SRAM, Pn4 User I/O and PCI 64/66 DMA interface. A 'no memory' version of the ICS-572 is also available (ICS-572D).
ICS-572 is ideally suited in high bandwidth communications applications that require both receive and transmit functions in a small footprint.
- 2-channel Software Radio
- Up to 6 million gate Xilinx FPGA
- 14-bit ADC and DAC technologies
- Receive and transmit on a single PMC
- Sample rates: ADC 105 MHz, DAC 200 MHz
- Pn4 user I/O PMC interface
- Full 64-bit, 66 MHz PCI DMA interface
- Optional configurations
- Windows, Linux and VxWorks software device drivers
- Extensive application and technical support available
- Sensor Processing Resource Center