Powerful, flexible signal processing
- High performance digital/analog, analog/digital conversion
- 16-bit data acquisition speed delivers industry-leading power
- XMC module provides optimum SWaP characteristic
Demanding radar, sonar, signals intelligence, communications and test and measurement applications are the target for the ICS-1572A, which has at its heart a Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA to deliver the processing power needed for the most demanding tasks.
Off-the-shelf – but highly customizable
The ICS-1572A is equipped with a Xilinx Virtex-6 LX240T that can be loaded with standard functions such as wideband DDC, FFT and time stamping - or programmed by the user for any required function.
A broad range of connectivity
Dual transformer-coupled 16-bit analog inputs and outputs (operating at 250MHz/ 500MHz per channel respectively) and PCI Express™ from the FPGA to the host system mean that host integration is straightforward, minimizing effort and time-to-market.
- GPUDirect™ RDMA
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW