The intelligent CEI-820 provides complete, integrated databus functionality for ARINC 429 and related avionics protocols. The CEI-820 supports maximum data throughput on all channels while providing on-board message scheduling, label filtering, multiple buffering options, time-tagging, error detection and avionics-level I/O discretes. Programmable receive level thresholds are standard. Ruggedized and conductively cooled configurations with extended operating temperatures are optional. Support for 2-wire avionics protocols including ARINC 419, 561, 571, 573, 575, 582 and 717 is available. Contact the factory about CSDB, RS-422 and ARINC 561 6-wire support.
- Advanced, high-level software API included for Windows, Linux, and VxWorks
- Includes C/C++, C#.NET, Visual Basic (VB6 and VB.NET), VxWorks, and LabWindows/CVI sample programs
- Carrier Card options available: PCI (-X), 3U cPCI (-3), 6U cPCI (-F) and PCI Express (-U)
- Conductive cooling optional
- Extended operating temperature range optional
- Up to 8 Rx and 8 Tx ARINC 429 channels
- Intelligent, high performance interface with large buffers
- Support for 2-wire avionics protocols including ARINC 419, 561, 571, 573, 575, 582 and 717 is available. Contact the factory about CSDB, RS-422 and ARINC 561 6-wire support.
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert