Remote data transfer at the industry’s highest speed
- PMC or XMC options allow flexibility in choice of host
- High performance throughput up to 1.4 Gigabytes/second
- Noise-immune fiber link up to 10kms
- Allows for optical channels to be bonded
Designed for applications where the sensor is geographically remote from the backend processor, the SPR507B combines high performance technologies with flexible integration options to deliver remote data at high speeds with accuracy and reliability.
Low latency throughput via sFPDP
Abaco Systems was among the first companies to embrace the speed, low latency, reliability and flexibility of the sFPDP (serial front panel data port) communications protocol, and the SPR507B provides support for four sFPDP ports for optimum throughput.
Optimum performance, maximum flexibility
The SPR507B features the Xilinx® Virtex®-6 FPGA to help it deliver up to 4.25 Gbaud per link, while minimizing power consumption and heat dissipation compared with earlier generations of FPGA – providing not only leading edge performance but also flexibility in deployment.
- GPUDirect™ RDMA
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW