Abaco Systems’ R15-AMC is the latest generation of performance and flexibility for MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II on an AMC module.
Available in commercial and ruggedized version with one, two or four dual-redundant channels, the R15-AMC includes advanced API (Application Programming Interface) software that reduces application development time. Standard features include 1 MByte of RAM per channel, 45-bit message timetagging, triggers, extensive BC & RT link-list structures, error injection/detection, avionics level discretes, automatic/manual RT Status Bit and Mode Code responses, along with advanced BC functionality.
IRIG-B signal Receiver/Generator, variable voltage output and RS-485 differential discretes are optionally available. R15-AMC Bus Monitors provide unparalleled error detection and 100% monitoring of fully loaded buses.
- 1, 2, or 4 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553A/B Notice II channels
- x4 PCI-Express Interface
- Simultaneous Bus Controller, 31 Remote Terminals and Bus Monitor
- High-level API for Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit), XP, Vista, Server 2003, NT, and Linux®. Integrity, LynxOS®,
- VxWorks® and Solaris® available upon request.
- Multi-function and single-function versions
- Optional IRIG-B receiver/generator
- 45-bit, microsecond time-tagging
- Complete message programmability
- Flexible message status/interrupt generation
- I/O triggering and error injection/detection
- Transition cabling to 1553 cable jacks included
- Optional extended temperature, variable voltage output, and differential discretes
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Installation Guide v8.28
- BusTools/1553-API Linux Platform Support v8.28
- BusTools1553-API Reference Manual
- BusTools1553-API User Manual
- MIL-STD-1553 Hardware Installation and Reference Manual
- Mil-Std-1553 UCA Reference Manual
- UCA32 Global Reg Ref Manual
- UCA32 LPU Reference Manual
Software & Drivers
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert