Market Leading multicore, multiprocessing solution
Designed to provide optimal support for VXS multi board applications – using Abaco Systems’ DSP220 VXS quad 8641 processor or alternative multiprocessor systems - the CRX800 offers 18 x4 Serial RapidIO (sRIO) payload ports, four x4 sRIO inter-switch ports and a PowerPC MPC8548 management processor which supports 128Mbytes of Flash memory and 256Mbytes of SDRAM for unsurpassed data throughput at up to 3.125GHz per lane.
Designed for a wide range of rugged applications
The CRX800, which is designed for a wide range of deployed signal- and data processing applications for land-mobile, airborne fixed- and rotary wing, and naval surface and underwater platforms, is available in six ruggedization levels including air-, spray- and conduction-cooled for extended temperature operation as well as resistance to shock and vibration.
AXIS Integrated Software
Multiprocessor support includes Abaco Systems’ AXIS Advanced Multiprocessor Integrated Software suite of fully integrated modules for system development, visualization and deployment running on the DSP220 with support for the sRIO system fabric.
- Advances in Radar Processing
- AXIS - Taking the Sting out of Multiprocessor DSP Application Development
- DSP Libraries and Graphical Tools Accelerate Distributed Corner Turn Development
- RDMA: The Future of High Speed Fabric Interconnects
- Software Strategies for Leveraging VXS Technology
- Switched Fabrics Support High-Performance Embedded Computing for Military and Aerospace Platforms
- AXIS Quick Reference Guide
- AXISFlow Interprocessor Communications Programmer's Guide
- AXISmpi User Guide
- AXISView Applications Software User Guide
- CRX800 BIT Software Reference Manual
- CRX800 Hardware Reference Manual
- Rapid Signal Processing Library Manual
- Vector, Signal, and Image Processing Library Software Reference Manual
- VxWorks BSP for CRX800 HTML Pages
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert