Powerful processing capability
Currently in use worldwide in a wide range of vehicles, the ADEPT60 is a full-featured 6U VMEbus automatic video tracker and image processor. The card is capable of multiple operating modes, using advanced image processing and tracking algorithms, and can also provide real-time electronic video stabilization.
Flexibility in operation
Analog and high speed digital video interfaces ensure compatibility with both the latest and legacy EO sensors. A PMC site allows for additional input video formats and increased image processing functionality. The ADEPT60 incorporates two axis PID platform drive filters and onboard serial links and includes intuitive menu-driven PC software for easy set-up and development.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW