Tailor the solution
The SBC314 offers a high performance option based on the T2081 processor and a low power option based on the T1042 processor, allowing users to select a solution tailored to their application. The T2081 brings the benefits of AltiVec co-processing to a dual threaded 4-core platform (offering 8 virtual cores); while, the T1042 is optimized for lower power consumption applications, consuming less than 7.5W.
Plan for the worst
When Abaco Systems designs a product specifically for harsh environments, it is a given that the resulting solution will perform when reliability and survivability are a must. Available in five air- and conduction-cooled ruggedization levels, the SBC314 also offers VITA 48 formats for 2-level maintenance (2LM) requirements.
To provide customers with an important competitive advantage in developing and delivering civil and military solutions that require the highest levels of safety certification while reducing program risk, shortening time-to-market and minimizing expense, the SBC314’s support code for VxWorks653 (Wind River), DEOS (DDC-I), and LynxOS-178 (Lynx Software Technology) provides an essential pre-certification step. In addition, the board also benefits from standard VxWorks and Linux support, plus Abaco Systems’ P2P software (PCI Express peer-to-peer connectivity) and Deployed Test.
- 3U VPX SBC Software Reference Manual
- 3U VPX Single Board Computer Family Hardware Reference Manual
- BIT V5 User Guide
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Bootrom Application Note
- Creating an Abaco BSP-based VxWorks Kernel Image Application Note
- FBIT for SBC314 Software Reference Manual
- SBC314 Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX I/O Modules Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX300A Hardware Reference Manual
- VPX3UX600A RTM Hardware Reference Manual
- VPXtreme3 Family Quick Start Guide
- Wind River VxWorks 653 Software Reference Manual
- Workbench/Platforms/VxWorks6 ESP Installation Software Reference Manual
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert