The ICS-115A is a 32-channel VMEbus DAC board that offers true 16-bit precision and update rates of up to 100 kHz/channel. The use of delta-sigma DACs offers a high degree of precision and digital interpolation, which moves the aliased image away from the signal band. This signigicantly relaxes post-filtering requirements. The ICS-115A provides differential outputs with high current drivers to directly drive large capacitive loads, and a 2-pole reconstruction filter for each DAC output is provided for each channel.
The ICS-115A board is ideal for sonar transmit, real-time simulation and digital audio applicatons. The ICS-115 is a slower speed version of the ICS-115A board that can operate at up to 50 kHz/channel update rate.
- External or programmable internal clock
- 90 dB dynamic range and -90 dB interchannel crosstalk
- Simultaneous sampling at rates from 4Hz to 50 kHz
- Delta-Sigma DACs which virtually eliminate complex and expensive reconstruction filtering
- Front panel synchronization signals to allow simultaneous sampling over a large number of boards
- 16-bit resolution with differential inputs
- 4, 8, 16 or 32 input channels
- 1 MSample onboard buffer
- VME, VSB and FPDP interfaces
- Continuous one-shot and loop modes
- Sensor Processing Resource Center