The FMC431 dual 1 Gigabit Ethernet FPGA Mezzanine Card with two RJ45 connectors available on the front panel. Compliant with the VITA 57.1 standard the FMC43 offers a High Pin Count connector but is compatible with FPGA carrier cards with Low Pin Count. In the FMC431, 1 Gigabit Ethernet configuration, the Ethernet interface (1000BASE-T) is either implemented using RGMII (Low Pin Count compatible) or SGMII (High Pin Count compatible).
The FMC431 offers the option to be stacked over another FMC, if the carrier FMC supports this. When stacked over an FMC, the FMC431 can be used in SGMII mode. Any of the Abaco FMCs that pass through I2C and Gigabit transceivers can carry an FMC431, thus offering users the ability to build a complete data acquisition, waveform generation and communication solution while using a single FMC site on an FPGA carrier card.
The FMC431 is an ideal solution to bring high speed Ethernet connectivity to an FPGA based system and ensure reliable external communications.
NOTICE: FMC432, 10 Gigabit Ethernet configuration, is no longer available
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert