The FMC140 is an analog-to-digital (A/D) FMC daughter card that provides four 16-bit A/D channels at 370 MSPS which can be clocked by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference) or by an externally-supplied sample clock. A trigger input is also available for customized sampling control.
It is mechanically and electrically compliant to the FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1-2010), offers front panel analog I/O access and can be used in a conduction-cooled environment.
The design is based on Texas Instruments' ADC16DX370 dual-channel 16-bit 370Msps ADC. The analog signal inputs are either AC or DC-coupled and connected to MMCX/SSMC coax connectors on the front panel.
The FMC140 allows flexible control of sampling frequency and offset correction through serial communication buses.
The card is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring and offers several power-down modes to switch off unused functions.
The FMC140 is ideal for applications where limited space is available such as radar/sonar, wireless telecommunications, and aerospace test and measurement instruments.
It also features a JESD204B serial interface to provide a simplified high-speed interface between the data converters and the FPGA with a minimum of digital I/O on the board. This module therefore delivers high-bandwidth connectivity suited for a wide range of calculation-heavy FPGA-based applications such as beamforming, direction finding, and software-defined radio (SDR).
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert