We recommend the following alternative solutions:
The FMC110 is a dual channel ADC and dual channel DAC FMC. It provides two channels of 12-bit A/D @ 1 GSPS and two channels of 16-bit D/A @ 1 GSPS, enabling simultaneous sampling at a maximum rate of 1 GSPS.
The sample clock can be supplied externally through a coax connection or supplied by an internal clock source (optionally locked to an external reference).Additionally a trigger input for customized sampling control is available.
The FMC110 daughter card is mechanically and electrically compliant with FMC standard (ANSI/VITA 57.1). The card has a high pin count (HPC) connector, front panel I/O, and can be used in a conduction cooled environment as well as a conventionally (air) cooled environment.
The FMC110 allows flexible control on clock source, sampling frequency, and calibration through a serial communication bus. It is equipped with power supply and temperature monitoring with several power-down modes to switch off unused functions, reducing system level power and heat, making it well suited for software defined radio (SDR), battery or other low power source applications.This is ideal for applications such as airborne where power demand affects mission range and on-station mission time.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, the Stellar IP FPGA development tool, and the 4FM GUI user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert