What you need to know
The ADEPT104 is a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) automatic video tracker that can be mounted in any standard PC104 or PC104-Plus system. It offers one of the lowest latency (sub frame) capabilities available from Abaco Systems’ broad line of target trackers. The ADEPT104 employs multiple algorithms including multiple target detection and multiple object track, along with high clutter rejection, real-time electronic video stabilization, and picture-in-picture display, to provide timely, concise, relevant information.
Widespread compatibility makes for better outcome
The ADEPT104 offers analog inputs and optional CameraLink and LVDS video inputs to provide widespread compatibility with electro-optical sensors. Combining the ADEPT104 with the IMP20 video processing mezzanine card adds image fusion capabilities to a compact, durable solution that is well suited to applications where size and weight are critical, such as unmanned vehicles and compact electro-optical systems.
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW