High frequency DAC for demanding sonar application
- High frequency generation allows for transmit pulses suitable for small targets
- Board-board synchronization facilitates high channel count systems
- Short form PCI Express™ form factor enables compact, lightweight solution
Designed to work together
The ICS-1620 has been designed to work seamlessly with the Abaco Systems ICS-1640 high speed analog to digital converter card which allows sonar system integrators to easily develop a fully synchronized transmit and receive application.
Compact and well suited for SWaP constrained environment
Short form factor PCI Express x4 card, making it extremely compact and well suited to size- and weight-constrained environments such as unmanned vehicles. The ICS-1620 features 16-channel, 2.5 MHz 16-bit resolution DAC capability, and offers a higher output signal bandwidth than can be achieved with boards using commercially available delta-sigma DACs.
- ICS-1620-SDK-WIN - Software device drivers for Windows operating system
- ICS-1620-SDK-LX - Software device drivers for Linux operating system
- CN-P44-M - Mating connector
- CBL-1285 - Single ended analog output cable for ICS-1620 (length up to 100cm)
- CBL-1286 - Differential analog output cable for ICS-1620 (length up to 100cm)
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Metadata Handling in Rugged Embedded Video Compression Systems
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW