The CP235 is a 6U CompactPCI form factor card with two PMC slots. In addition to the dual PMC slots, an optional Enhanced IDE/ATA disk can be added on-board and can be used for booting external CPU. There is also an optional 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet port on the module. The two PMC slots are 32 or 64 bits wide running at 33/66MHz. For the PMC cards that route the I/O to the rear, the CP235 uses the J5 connector of the CompactPCI for the I/O pins. There is also a standard rear transition card, TRCP235, that has dual PIM sites for the PMC rear I/O.
The secondary side always runs at 66Mhz unless one of the added PMC modules runs at 33Mhz, regardless of the Primary side speed. It also offers full hot swap register to control the blue light.
- Optional 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet ( Both PMC slots still available)
- Optional On-Board Hard or Flash drive (both PMC slots still available)
- Primary and Secondary PCI Bus run asynchronously
- Hot Swap full register with Blue Light
- 32/64 bit wide and 33/66MHz PCI bus
- Dual PMC Slots
- PMC user I/O routed to the J5 Connector of the CPCI