It sounds like you need to setup your winbas.ini file for multiple boards:
- Close BusTools/ARINC if it's currently open.
- Open Windows Notepad (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Notepad).
- Open the file 'c:windowswinbas.ini' in Notepad (depending upon which operating system you're using, the file may be located in the 'c:winnt' directory).
- Under the '[Setup Info1]' heading, set the board type to CEI-715 (that is, set 'BOARD_TYPE=16').
- Save the change and close Notepad. (6) Launch BusTools/ARINC and verify that both boards load properly.