FlexVPX provides system designers with the flexibility and performance required for the most demanding applications. The ability to interconnect 2 and 3-slot 3U VPX compliant backplanes allows for custom system configurations using COTS hardware. Backplanes are equipped with PCI Express bridges that ensure fast and high-throughput for point-to-point communication between different elements in the system. FlexVPX relies on OpenVPX (VITA 65) which enables the interoperability of products from different vendors. With the option to build multi-slot solutions, users have the opportunity to design a range of systems that feature a small footprint, a high level of ruggedization, and unmatched performance. FlexVPX is available in three standard configurations: VPB601, VPB602 and VPB603. Download the user manuals for more detailed information.
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Creating Flexible Hardware Systems with FPGA Partial Reconfiguration
- Electronic warfare: an introduction to low latency COTS solutions
- Hypersonic Flight Raises the Bar for Embedded Electronics
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- Selecting the Optimal DSP Solution for EW Applications
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW
Request a Quote
Contact an Expert