A 30" ribbon cable transitions from individual IP modules on various carrier boards to a 37 pin D-sub female connector mounted on a PC expansion card end-panel. This allows external connection to pins 1-37 on an individual IP Module. The end-panel is easily removed from the D-sub connector. Also can be used for CEI-520/520A I/O discretes (P3).
- To: DB37 female on end panel
- From: IDC 50 (0.1" center) female
- Platform: ISA, PCI, VME
- Supports IP-429HD, IP-CSDB, IP-573/717, IP-561A,
- CEI-520/520A, CEI-520/520A (P3)
- Optional for CEI-300, CEI-500, CEI-520/520A, VME-MIO, VME-AIC