The ACC-5595 is a managed hub designed to operate with our 5565 family of Reflective Memory real-time network products. The Reflective Memory hub can automatically bypass ports when it detects a loss of signal or the loss of valid synchronization patterns, allowing the other nodes in the network to remain operational.
- Automatic bypass can be optionally controlled by the loss of signal or by the loss of sync pattern
- Automatically bypasses defective or disconnected nodes in a fiber-optic network
- Hub assemblies can be cascaded with a maximum of 256 nodes
- Provides up to 8 ports using small form factor pluggable (SFP)transceivers
- Reflective Memory network of products
- For use with our 5565