The VPX370 is a second generation VPX development platform that delivers, performance, flexibility, and scalability all in a compact 3U VPX form factor.
A 6-slot system developed specifically for aerospace and defense applications, its modular architecture enables users to add high performance FPGA and I/O to the base configuration, addressing many application requirements such as digital RF memory (DRFM), synchronous multi-channel MIMO systems, software defined radio (SDR) and more.
The VPX370 was designed with flexibility in mind, both in the ability to scale from lab to field and in application versatility.
All Abaco Systems FPGA, I/O technology, and backplanes used in the VPX370 can be configured for rugged conduction cooled form factors, making the system an ideal platform for developing IP and technology with an easy migration path to a deployed rugged system such as the VPX362.
Board Support Package
Our Board Support Package helps customers get their hardware implementation underway as quickly as possible by providing reference designs, Stellar IP, an FPGA development tool, the 4FM GUI, a user interface for controlling and monitoring the hardware, as well as other supporting elements.
- Game-Changing Technologies in Electronic Warfare
- A guide to multi-channel synchronization for MIMO systems
- Addressing the challenges of low latency video system requirements for embedded applications
- Leveraging FPGAs for Evolving ISR Application Requirements.
- RFSoC for Radar and Electronic Warfare
- Technologies for responding to rapid developments in cognitive RF and EW